- The Nucleus-only restriction has been removed, this module now works with all types of Roon Cores
- The Control4 module has been open-sourced, you can find a link to the GitHub repository below if you wish to make additional module changes
- Browsing of Roon’s Library and Music Services from Control4
- Genre Browsing
- Control of Roon’s zones from Control4
- Transport controls
- Now Playing information
- Volume/Mute controls
- Zone Grouping
There are two drivers: the Roon Core driver, which uses several AVSwitch proxies and manages the connection to the Nucleus, and the Roon Zone driver, which uses the Media Service Proxy (MSP) and Amplifier Proxy to manage a single output device.
These drivers are compatible with Control4 version 2.9.1 and above.
- Zone Driver
- Core Driver
- User Manual
- GitHub Control4 Repository
Build 12 (Last Build Made By Roon)
- Fixed: Volume control on Control4 OS3
- Fixed: Playback commands when multiple zones are grouped
- Added: HDMI blinding to audio/video zone driver output
Announcements: The Roon/Crestron module is now both 3-Series and 4-Series compatible! The module is now being hosted on Crestron's Application Marketplace The Nucleus-only restrictions have been removed, you can now use the module with all Roon ...
Connecting to Nucleus
Find the Nucleus on your network To find the Nucleus on the network, install the free Roon app on any Mac or Windows PC (available here) or the Roon Remote app for Apple iPad or Android Tablet (available from the App Store and Play Store, ...
Once your Nucleus has been powered on you’ll want to make sure that it is completely up-to-date before moving forward. The following steps will walk you through updating your Nucleus firmware and RoonServer software. Updating Nucleus Firmware When ...
Power Up Nucleus
Follow these steps to connect and start your Nucleus: Before connecting power, connect one end of an Ethernet cable (not included) to the LAN port on the back panel of the Nucleus. Connect the other end to your ethernet router or switch. Next, ...
Nucleus Web Administration Interface
Connecting to the Web Administration Interface You can use a web browser to perform operations like configuring settings, updating firmware, formatting internal storage, and resetting to factory settings. To use Roon to help you load up the Nucleus ...