FAQ: How to Remove Tidal content from your Roon library
To access your Tidal content:
1. Navigate to either Artists, Albums, or the Tracks view in your library.
2. Click on the Focus dropdown.
3. Click the navigation arrow to scroll across different filters, until you reach Storage Locations.
4. Select TIDAL Library, and collapse the focus dropdown.
Removing A Single Album
Select the album you wish to remove, and click the three-dot dropdown. From there, click Remove from library :
You'll receive a final pop-up confirming your request:
Removing Your Entire TIDAL Collection
If you want to delete all the TIDAL content you've added, follow the below steps. Be careful to only remove the content you actually want to remove from your library!
- With the album browser "Focused" on your TIDAL collection, double-check to make sure you're only seeing content you want removed (Note: You can sort by Import Date to see when everything was added to your library.)
- Select one of the albums you want to remove.
- In the top-left, click where it says "1 Selected" and choose Select All. At this point, you should have selected all the albums you want to remove.
- Click the same three dots in the top-right, then click Remove from library.
- Confirm you're removing the correct TIDAL content, and you're all set!
TIDAL is a subscription-based music streaming service that provides lossless audio streaming. Subscribers can stream millions of losslessly encoded tracks to both TIDAL's own apps, as well as Roon. The Roon + TIDAL is an experience far beyond Roon ...
FAQ: How does Roon handle multiple versions of the same album?
How Does Roon Handle Duplicates? Roon automatically detects when you have multiple copies of an album in your library or available via your connected streaming services. Since Roon groups every version of the album together in one spot, it's easy to ...
FAQ: How do I set up my NAS in Roon?
In Settings, click Storage, then click Add Folder. Roon will monitor folders for new music. Your files are left in the folder and won't be copied or modified in any way unless you explicitly choose to add or remove them from your library. In the Add ...
FAQ: What's Radio and how does it work?
What is Roon Radio? Designed from the ground up with machine learning technology, Roon Radio can play a mix of your favorites along with music from beyond your library, using the vast catalog of music from TIDAL and Qobuz. Roon Radio makes ...
FAQ: Does Roon support DSD?
Yes, Roon supports DSD. In terms of transports, Roon supports: DSD over PCM (DoP) v1.0 DSD converted to PCM in Roon, sent as PCM to your DAC DSD-Direct (DSD-Native) using ASIO drivers on Windows PCM to DSD Sample Rate Conversion In terms of file ...
Visit the Roon Community!
Need help? Thousands of Roon subscribers and audio enthusiasts are chatting over on our community site right now, join them! You don't even need a Roon subscription to sign up.